Content Writing - EcoSattva
Reports to: Assistant Program Manger/ Program Manager
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our website, brochures & deeds.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and Generating audience appropriate materials. If you're familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Else share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear content to promote our events/services/projects
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media to increase awareness of our work among relevant audience
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics/strategies
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content organized & vertical deeds & impact reports.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles/
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English, (Hindi, Marathi also preferred)
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in social media, like Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Proactive & independent worker.