We are actively working on river and nala restoration projects which focus on restoring and maintaining health of the rivers and nalas through a long term commitment of public, private and government stakeholders whose efforts are based on scientific research and application of appropriate technological, social, infrastructural and governance solutions.
If you are looking for opportunities in this space and want to contribute towards diverting ocean bound plastics from rivers and nalas, then this is the opportunity for you.
We are seeking the expertise and experience of a Program Manager to deploy our river and nala restoration services. This role requires a high performing individual who has the technical expertise to manage river restoration projects, the ability to handle various stakeholders and skills to manage a diverse team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
○ Build the short-term, mid-term and long-term strategy for business growth and evolution of the river and nala restoration vertical with the Leadership
○ Prepare the team for scale across territories and standardize the business processes models across the spectrum of the sector.
○ Lead budgeting and resource allocation efforts for the vertical
○ Ensure proper and updated documentation of all initiatives under the vertical
○ Oversee promotion and marketing of products and services
○ Maintain regular formal communication with all project-related stakeholders
○ Ensure effective execution of all river and nala restoration projects in a time-bound manner (compliance with financial and impact targets)
○ Adhere to donor reporting requirements
○ Lead the research and development initiatives for river restoration
Upgrade the processes and services offered under the vertical
Collect, analyse, publish key data from projects and related research
○ Train the team to enable them to ensure excellent delivery of the river and nala restoration services on field
○ Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including, administrative and political heads of ULBs, current and potential donors/partners
○ Represent EcoSattva at conferences, seminars and other public platforms
○ Lead hiring for the vertical with HR and COO
○ Ensure all program initiatives align with the company’s core values and culture
Key Skills Required:
Contact Details :
Atul Joshi : firstname.lastname@example.org, 9922245574
Click here to apply for the role